Pescetarian- seafood diet
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 onion
- About half a kilo of can chopped tomatoes
- Fish stock
- Paprika, thyme, 3-4 cloves garlic, parsley pref. freshly chopped
- About half a kilo of paella rice
- 500g bag frozen seafood
- Lemon juice
- Give your seafood a 10 minute wok fry. In a separate pot boil your paella rice.
- Add your garlic and herbs and fry 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stock and lemon juice, drain and add your paella rice to the wok. Fry for 10-15mins and your paella will be ready to serve.
- Glorious served with a glass of chilled white wine or even red (Bordeaux) wine.